As 2015 comes to an end we’ve gone through the real estate investment data of 2015 to create the following UK property trends infographic.
- UK house prices up 5.2% year on year. Excluding London and the South East, UK house prices increased by 4.8%
- Bridging loans increased for the second consecutive quarter to £131.72m
- Areas in once-unfashionable parts of London have seen average property prices hit half a million pounds for the first time. Prices in South Acton, in the borough of Ealing in west London, hit £628,557 in the year to May
- The number of buy-to-let deals on the market has more than tripled since 2010
- The HMRC collected £7.5 billion stamp duty revenue in 2014-2015
- The average house price in August 2015 was £284,000
Follow us on Twitter for more UK property news, tips and market data. Become our friend on Facebook or explore our latest pictures on Instagram.