The Arc - London
One, two and three bed apartments & three bed duplex penthouses
THE ARC IS COMPLETED & DELIVERED
Stunning new development situated in the superb world famous iconic location of Tower Bridge. Recently voted ‘best new place to live’ and ‘trendiest street in London’ by GQ Magazine.
Offering beautifully designed high quality apartments whose stylish mix of living space includes 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom penthouse apartments. Visionary living minutes from the heart of London’s dynamic global commerce, magnificent cultural landmarks and most cosmopolitan new quarter.
Bermondsey or SE1 underwent some striking changes as it developed over the centuries. After the Great Fire of London (1666), it was settled by the middle and upper classes and took on the character of a garden suburb, but was immortalised for its “dangerous character” in Charles Dicken’s novel Oliver Twist. Now people flock to Terence Conran’s restaurants, including British Prime Ministers and Presidents of the USA.
Features and Unique Attributes
- Concierge and CCTV monitoring
- Video entry phone to each apartment
- Lifts serving all levels
- Secure underground Car parking and Cycle store
- Landscaped and strikingly designed podium gardens
- All with Balcony, Terrace or combination of both
- Extensive sun deck terraces for upper levels and duplex penthouses
- Superb City views
- 3 minutes to Waterloo station on the Underground
- 5 minutes’ walk to Butler’s Wharf with its world class al fresco riverside cuisine
- 7 minutes to Canary Wharf
- 9 minutes to Bond Street
- Within easy reach of all London’s central landmarks